Sidewalk Service is available by request at all open library locations. Please contact your local library for more information.
Do you know anyone without internet or a computer at home who would benefit from borrowing them—to apply for jobs, access homeschooling resources, or simply stay connected to information? You can now check out a Chromebook equipped with LTE or a Chromebook with hotspot kit. Both are available for 6 weeks, with the option to renew, if available.
Please note: Laptop & Hotspot Loan Kits require a full access Adult card to check out. Call your nearest library location for details about signing up or upgrading your digital card.
Do not return Laptop & Hotspot Kits in the bookdrop. Please return to library staff.
Please call any library location to place a hold on a Laptop & Hotspot Loan Kit.
How it Works
1. Call the Library once you have received notification that your hold is available or once you have uploaded your print job to let them know when you will pick up your holds and/or document.
2. Park in the library’s parking lot. Please bring a face covering with you; you must use one while picking up your holds or print job.
3. Call the Library at the number listed on the parking sign.
4. Follow staff instructions. You’ll be asked to wait in a designated area, wearing a face covering, while your holds and/or document are brought to a table for you to pick up.
5. Pick up your items and enjoy at home!
6. Return items to a bookdrop by the due date. Laptop & Hotspot Loans must be returned in person; please call the owning library to arrange a return.
Self-service printing is available at any of our open library locations.
Now available at all Sidewalk Service locations! Print up to 10 pages daily (see library schedules for days available) from your device to our printers using our wireless printing service, and pick up with no contact. After uploading your document(s), please call the Sidewalk Service library closest to you to arrange pickup. Print jobs will immediately be placed in an envelope for confidentiality. For more information, see FAQs below.