LA County Department of Public Health is partnering with LA County Library to provide FREE flu vaccinations and the updated 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccine. Health insurance is not required but will be requested if insured.
Make an appointment online at your preferred library location to avoid longer wait times. Appointments are available on myturn.ca.gov. Search by zip code.
*Vaccine clinics are open for walk-ins. Vaccines available while supplies last. Vaccine brands are subject to availability, and we are unable to guarantee them at this time.
The updated 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccine is available to all persons 6 months of age and over.
LA County Department of Public Health recommends flu vaccinations for all persons 6 months of age and older, including healthy children and adults. It is especially important for those who:
- Are children 5 years and younger
- Are 65 years of age and older
- Are pregnant or just had a baby
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care home
- Have a weakened immune system
- Have chronic medical condition (asthma, heart disease and stroke, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, cancer)
Live with or care for someone who is more likely to have flu complications
Are a healthcare provider.
For more info on vaccines, please visit the vaccine info page.
For any minors being vaccinated:
- A consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian is required for all minors ages 6 months – 17 years.
- Children ages 6 months – 15 years must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or responsible adult.
- Youth ages 16 and 17 should be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian if possible. If not, they must bring the signed consent form.
- Health insurance is not required; however, insurance card information is required if insured.