Discover & Go
Discover and Go is currently unavailable during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Explore SoCal Museums for Free
With your LA County Library card, you can reserve family passes to local museums and cultural institutions for free through Discover & Go.
How to Reserve a Pass:
- Visit the Discover & Go portal and log in using your library card number and PIN.
- Browse by museum or date.
- Make a reservation by selecting a date and venue.
- Shortly before your visit, print out your pass.
Note: You cannot cancel your passes once they have been printed.
- Enjoy your visit!
Only adults ages 18 and over with a library card in good standing can reserve Discover & Go passes – this means your account is not barred or blocked. Contact your local library to check on your account status.
Notes About Pass Reservations:
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance. New tickets are released on the first of each month.
- All free tickets are first come, first served, until all tickets are exhausted for the month.
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time.
- Please read all the details on each venue before making a reservation, as details vary for each museum.
- For some museums, passes are restricted to 1-per-calendar-year per customer. Double check the dates for these, and don’t print them until you’re sure you can attend!
- Reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed. Log into Discover & Go to cancel your reservation online.
- The pass is only valid for the name and date on the pass. Valid photo ID is required for admission.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><strong><a href=”https://www.annenbergphotospace.org/”>Annenberg Space for Photography</a></strong></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”http://www.caamuseum.org/”><strong>California African American Museum</strong></a></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://hammer.ucla.edu/”><strong>Hammer Museum</strong></a></p>