Using the Online Catalog
Go to the catalog and click on My Account to:
- Manage your physical and digital checkouts and holds in one location.
- View items you have checked out and when they are due.
- Renew all of your library materials.
- Modify, cancel, and check the status of your holds.
- Change your PIN.
- View and pay current bills.
Go to the catalog and click on My Lists to:
- Created customized lists of items in the catalog.
- Maintain a list of items to place on hold.
- Organize lists by subject.
- Place multiple holds all at one time.
Go to the catalog and click on My Account where you can renew materials on or before the due date.
- Books, DVDs and CDs can be renewed three times, magazines only once.
- Digital checkouts can be renewed if items do not have holds.
- You cannot renew items that have holds.