- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 12 pm - 8 pm
- Wednesday 12 pm - 8 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 6 pm
- Friday 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday Closed
Get to Know This Library
About Baldwin Park Library
- Library Size: 15,555 sq ft
- Space for Children
- Book Drop
- Space for Teens
- Meeting Rooms: Capacity 57
- Study Rooms: Capacity 4/room
Online Collections — Available 24 hours
- In-person and telephone research assistance
- MetroTAP Cards
- Early Learning and Engagement
- Self-serve Homework Center
- Online Homework Help
- Public Computers: 25
- Teen Computers: 6
- Laptop & Hotspot Kits: 8
- Express Computers: 8
- Homework Center Computers: 11
- Early Learning Computers: 2
Friends of the Library
Friends of the Library a volunteer-run organization that supports the library and library events
Friends of the Library provides the following services to support the library.
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
Baldwin Park Library was founded on February 27, 1914. It has been at its present location since June 20, 1969.
The Friends of the Library was formed in 1982. This group continues to be active and gives the library volunteers and monetary support.
- U.S. Congressional District 31
- CA State Assembly District 48
- CA State Senate District 22
- LA County Supervisory District 1 — Hilda Solis
- City of Baldwin Park: City officials/contact information and community history and events
- Baldwin Park Unified School District Adult : BPACE is one of eight State Regional Resource Centers that encompass the State Literacy Resource Center of California. The Center provides adult literacy and education services in the greater San Gabriel Valley.
Staff Picks (All Ages)
A monthly list of noteworthy titles selected by our Collection Development Services team.
LA County Library Debuts Four New Little Libraries at Gloria Molina Grand Park in the Heart of Downtown Los Angeles
Click to learn about the 4 "little libraries" that LA County Library has installed in Gloria Molina Grand Park in Downtown Los Angeles.
LA County Library Hosts Vaccine Clinics at Select Libraries, Providing Free Flu Shots, Updated 2023-2024 COVID-19 Vaccines, and Mpox Vaccines
LA County announces free vaccine clinics at select LA County Library locations through December 20, 2023.