Dating back from the Roman days, Valentine’s Day has become one of the most celebrated holidays for loved ones. But did you know, many of the early myths were in fact about doomed love? Read more about the myths and holiday’s origin.
Now that we’ve set the mood for romance, are you unsure of your Valentine’s Day plans? Don’t worry, we got you covered. We’ve compiled some helpful resources and activities for you to celebrate Valentine’s Day, whether it’s just you celebrating self-love and self-care, or if you’re celebrating with a significant other.
- You can watch romantic movies. Yes, it’s in the budget because it’s free!
- Play some romantic music or create a one of a kind setlist on Freegal for your Valentine’s date or meal.
- Check out our A Guide to Personal Care for some self-love and care. Pamper yourself because we know you deserve it.
- And for those who love home-made meals and sentimental gifts, try these activities out! Get Cooking with Chef José Andrés or bake something sweet with our Science of Baking activity. You can even impress your Valentine with a home-made gift.
- And of course, be sure to check out our reading recommendations for kids and teens, and adults!