We’re partnering with LA County Department of Public Health to provide free flu vaccines, COVID-19 vaccines, and updated bivalent boosters (which protect against both the newer Omicron strains) to people 6 months of age and older, no health insurance required.
To avoid long wait times, you can make an appointment online at myturn.ca.gov. Search by zip code. Clinics are also open for walk-ins. Vaccines are available while supplies last.
The Department of Public Health recommends flu vaccinations for everyone 6 months of age and over, including healthy children and adults. It is especially important for those who:
- Are children 5 years and younger
- Are 65 years of age and older
- Are pregnant or just had a baby
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care home
- Have a weakened immune system
- Have chronic medical condition (asthma, heart disease and stroke, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, cancer)
Live with or care for someone who is more likely to have flu complications
Are a healthcare provider.
For more information on flu and COVID-19 vaccines, please visit publichealth.lacounty.gov/ip/.
For any minors being vaccinated:
- A consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian is required for all minors ages 6 months – 17 years.
- Children ages 6 months – 15 years must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or responsible adult.
- Youth ages 16 and 17 should be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian if possible. If not, they must bring the signed consent form.