• CONTACT US |
    ×

Archives

Anthony Quinn Library 150 150 LA County Library

Anthony Quinn Library

Anthony Quinn Library was originally named Belvedere Library. Belvedere Library was established in January 1914 as a pioneer branch of the newly founded Los Angeles County Public Library. By 1925, when the library was moved to a store-front facility at 111 North Ditman Ave., the collection had grown to several thousand books. In 1937 the…

read more
City Terrace Library 150 150 LA County Library

City Terrace Library

City Terrace Library has been at its present location since 1979. In 2009, the library was refurbished with the support of Gloria Molina, Supervisor of the First District, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors.

read more
East Los Angeles Library 150 150 LA County Library

East Los Angeles Library

East Los Angeles Library was established on May 1, 1923, with a small collection of books in the corner of a local store. Three months later, a small building was constructed to house the collection. In 1924, another building was constructed at Kern Avenue near Whittier Boulevard to become the new site of the public…

read more
El Camino Real Library 150 150 LA County Library

El Camino Real Library

The library, originally founded in 1929 as the Stephenson Library, moved into its present location in 1972 and was rededicated as El Camino Real Library in 1975. The library was rededicated again in November 2014 after a renovation and expansion that added a meeting room, teen area, and outdoor reading patio. The library is located…

read more
Skip to content