Physical Distancing Strongly Encouraged
LA County Public Health strongly encourages masks and physical distancing indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Masks will continue to be available for customers upon request.
Guidelines for Attendees of Library Programs
The following guidelines have been created to keep our guests informed when attending an LA County Library program. If you or any member of your family/group are not able or willing to follow these guidelines for any reason, library staff will ask you to leave.
- Only customers who have registered for the program may attend.
- While not required, the use of masks and physical distancing is strongly encouraged inside indoor facilities and workspaces regardless of vaccination status.
- To protect your health and the health of other guests and staff, please avoid entering the program if you have a fever or cough.
- Attendees are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other attendees, performers, and staff.
- Programs for youth are for children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. Adults must be in the company of a child to attend.
We appreciate your understanding and are pleased to have you at library programs. For any and all library-related questions, feel free to contact your local LA County Library location.