Get your free flu shot at your library!
LA County Department of Public Health is partnering with LA County Library to provide free flu vaccines. Health insurance is not required. Flu shots are recommended for everyone 6 months and older, including healthy adults, but are especially important if you:
- Are 6 months through 18 years of age
- Are 65 years of age and older
- Are pregnant or just had a baby
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care home
- Have a weakened immune system
- Have chronic medical condition (asthma, heart disease and stroke, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, cancer)
- Live with or care for someone who is more likely to have flu complications
- Are a healthcare provider.
More Information: LACountyLibrary.org/FluShot
*Outdoor walk-up flu shot clinic
*Available while supplies last