Programs & Resources for Adults 18 – 25
Virtual & In-Person Events for Emerging Adults
211LA: Find and connect with local health and human services programs throughout Los Angeles County.
Department of Children and Family Services – Benefits Eligibility Finder: Enter your information to search a large online database of public benefits for which you may be eligible, depending on your age and circumstances, or call the DCFS Transition Aged Youth Helpline at 877.694.5741.
Department of Mental Health– Transition Age Youth: Mental health and other supportive services for youth ages 16 – 25.
- Tools for Job Seekers: Links to library resources, online resources, and books that you can browse to help you in your job search.
- Brainfuse JobNow: Receive live job coaching, real-time interview practice, full-service resume lab, 24/7 access to local job resources and more!
- Work Ready: Looking for new career opportunities? Attend weekly virtual programs on building new job skills, with the option to borrow a computer to connect.
- Work & Career Playlist on YouTube: Check out past videos with job tips and tricks.
- Career Online High School: A second chance to earn your accredited high school diploma.
- OnlineLearning: Take free classes in topics that interest you from LinkedIn Learning, Skillshare, Brainfuse, Universal Class, Gale Courses, Learning Express, and more.
- Tool Lending Library: Borrow tools, from building to baking, at 5 of our libraries!
- California Driving Tests
- Laptop & Hotspot Loans: Borrow a laptop and a hotspot to stay connected.
- Park & Connect: Access Wi-Fi in the parking lots of our libraries.
- Wireless Printing: Print for free from your personal device.
- Tax Info: Information on the California Franchise Tax Board, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), and other services.
- California Courts Self-Help Center: Help on common legal topics,listed alphabetically.
- Legal Information Resource Center: Search full-text legal self-help reference works and get free legal forms.
- Citizenship: Library Resources and convenient links for help obtaining US citizenship.
This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.