COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
LA County Department of Public Health is partnering with LA County Library to provide free COVID-19 vaccines to people 12 and over, no health insurance required. We will have clinics at select library locations throughout LA County; see the schedule of remaining COVID-19 vaccine clinics on the right.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Vaccines are available for everyone age 12 and over.
- First dose of the Pfizer vaccine available at all locations. Second dose available at select locations. Click on location on the right for more details.
- For those receiving the first dose, follow up appointments for the second dose will be scheduled 3 weeks after the initial dose.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free.
- Walk-ups welcome at all clinics.
- Appointments available on myturn.gov. Search by zip code.
- You will not be asked about your immigration status when you get a vaccine.
- According to the CDC, all 3 COVID vaccines are safe and effective. Visit the CDC website for more info.
Please visit the Department of Public Health’s website for more info on COVID-19 vaccine clinics.